CPEX brings people, culture, and planning together to make great communities happen.
CPEX is a non-profit organization that coordinates urban, rural and regional planning efforts in Louisiana. We provide best-practice planning models, innovative policy ideas, and technical assistance to individual communities that wish to create and enact master plans dealing with transportation and infrastructure needs, environmental issues, and quality design for the built environment. CPEX brings community members and leaders together and provides guidance as they work toward a shared vision for future growth and development.
Since our founding in 2006, CPEX has been involved with the planning efforts of more than 30 Louisiana cities, towns and parishes. We have also leveraged more than $6 million on behalf of communities all over the state.
WE EFFECT CHANGE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING WORK:
● Site-level, Community-level, and Regional Planning
● Plan Implementation
● Policy and Advocacy
● Partnership and Coalition Building
● Community Outreach and Engagement
● Smart Growth Summit
THROUGHOUT ALL OUR WORK, WE STRIVE TO UPHOLD THE FOLLOWING TENETS:
● Equity and Inclusiveness
● Healthy Residents and Environments
● Empowered Citizenry
● Transparency and Accountability
● Preservation of Unique Cultural Identities
● Sustainable Economic Prosperity